St Cecilia's Catholic Primary School
Catholic Primary School
Thank you for your interest in your child/ren to attend St Cecilia’s Catholic Primary School.
We enrol children according to the following policy:
- Catholic students from the Parish with a Parish Priest Reference
- Catholic students from outside the Parish with a Parish Priest Reference
- Other Catholic Students
- Siblings of non-Catholic students
- Non-Catholic students from other Christian Denominations
- Other non-Catholic students
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students shall be given enrolment preference wherever possible and practicable. The Principal may vary the above priorities to suit particular local circumstances prevailing at the time after prior consultation with the Director of Catholic Education and written confirmation of the outcome.
Enrolment to the school happens through an enrolment process.
We require an Application Form to be completed and submitted along with copies of:
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Baptism Record (any denomination)
- Immunisation Records
- A copy of at least the last two school reports (please provide ongoing reports while on the waiting list)
- A Parish Priest Reference form to be completed by your Parish Priest (if applicable)
- If born overseas we require a copy of Visa, Passports and/or Citizenship
Completing and lodging an application form does not guarantee an enrolment interview or a place at the school. Should a place become available we will contact you for an interview with the Principal and should the application be successful, an offer of enrolment is made to you.
- $75 non refundable application fee is due per student on acceptance of position.
Looking for more information on St Cecilia’s, Port Hedland?